AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most people on this forum will know that Pedro paid Milton for a 9500 projector and never received it.

Well another generous member of this forum has pointed me to this auction on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1499

I have it on good authority that this equipment is being sold by Milton himself. In fact the pictures in the auction are his place. So would someone like to arrange a local inspection please.. and look behind any doors for a 9500 while your there.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
milton luban, now there,s a back aching for the lash!...........

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
This is what his post notes for T_A_W THE ROCK VIDEO PROCESSOR

Who the hell did he sell it to, it was not Pedro. (or should I say, how many times was that same projector sold)

Quote:

"Very Rare to see on Ebay! Awsome heart stopping Picture, (I would rate this item a 9 3/4 out of a 10) Only cause it is not brand new, You can see the Awsome item in the pictures below, with a 10 foot wide matte white Da-lite screen that I was running an Electrohome 9500LC projector with, which I sold so I would like to get rid of the rest of my equipment, which are also on EBAY. I need the room for my office I am building. I live in NEW YORK city Queens, Shipping may be $30-$40. Pick up if you live in the area, up to you."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3019047535

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
You know, technically we could view this as a scam on ebay....

We know he has sold, received money, and never supplied a piece of equipment.

Gee, ebay, what makes us think he won't do the same thing with this.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Could he be trying to come up with the money to refund to Pedro???

Probably not

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ThurmanWitte
Could he be trying to come up with the money to refund to Pedro???

Probably not
If so, he ought to be about 1/3 way there. I looked at his 1st 10 feedbacks and he's averaging $80 a sale...at 65 sales so far he should have amassed about $5000. The sales go all the way back to the end of Janurary. So, $5000 every 2 1/2 months...Didn't Pedro pay around $15k to Milton? Only 5 more months to go!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
this man is not going to give pedro

anything but lies

i believe i am going to inform ebay

about m.r. luban criminal history

XANATOS

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Thanks for linking this to Milton. I was bidding on the Rock but will no longer pursue the auction due to the implications past and possibly future.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
this forum is great

i was going to go after a

1292 parts units for the tubes

till i found out it was probably

a scam

XANATOS

·
Registered
636 Posts
Cookie,

Thanks for pointing this to the forum.

It's definitely Milton judging from the products he is selling.

In case anybody is wondering, to this date I still haven't received the PJ or a refund from Milton. :mad:

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Just curious, How does this guy still have 100% positive feedback or did he sell the 9500 to Pedro under a different name?

Chip S.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Stefuel,

At the time he had the ad for the 9500LC in audiogon not ebay.

He has used at least another user id in ebay before: "[email protected]"

I've checked it's id history on ebay. It says user suspended.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Pedro: You will never get your projector, too bad. Have you sued him yet or at least called the cops or emailed the FBI internet fraud division ?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
pedro

you should copy his ad

as proof he sold a 9500lc

i wont infrorm ebay of m.r. luban`s past

history

till you have

this may help you with a criminal or civil case

XANATOS

·
Registered
636 Posts
XANATOS,

Done, both ads copied. Thanks.

Gn2,

I'm doing everything possible. Wouldn´t like to go into details here. I'm sure you all understand why.

Thank you all for your support.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
One can't just "post" negative feedback for someone on ebay. You have to be a registered user of ebay and have an ebay record of a completed auction with someone in order to "post" feedback, and then, the feedback comment is always connected to one particular transaction identified by number. Bad feedback on ebay for Milton Luban would be pointless, he OBVIOUSLY doesn't give a rats ass what anyone thinks, and will continue to merrily defraud all comers.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
What would happen if someone e-mailed all of the high bidders and told them to look at this link and the other Pedro vs Milton links.

he he he

Not saying that I will, but sure sounds like a good idea!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.