AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still have not found the perfect furniture, looked and LazyBoy, rooms to go, some Berkline. LazyBoy is in the lead - but it is not perfect. We actually found a great set at Rich's furniture, but priced us out of our budget.

We are looking for (leather) 1 reclining Couch, 1 reclining love seat and 2 reclining chairs.

My wife and I do not like traditional theater seating, we like more of a living room feel.

Anyone have experience with Ashly furniture, I think I will try that showroom next.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Scott,

We have similar criteria (don't want pull-down theater seats, prefer love seats and recliners). We picked up two "chair and 1/2s" at Rich's with ottomans on sale. The 1 1/2 was a good solution for us as it provides plenty of room for couples during parties, is a spacious throne for individual viewing and doesn't take up as much room as a love seat. If you found what you want at Rich's, just wait until they put in on sale which will knock 30-40% off. You may want to check out Furniture Craftsman in Cobb County - nice furniture and they have a decent selection of leather. Also, a couple new "home theater" stores have opened off Jimmy Carter and 85 on furniture row.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I like my chairs, see the link in my signature.

·
Registered
490 Posts
For my big butt :) I like Lane furniture.

The backs seem to be tall enough so that my head is supported (a big plus to me).

As well since everyone here sells Lane I can bargain with stores by playing one off the other...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.