Wait a minute, where’s the speaker powder puff car!?
Panels cut. One of the baffles got a little jacked when my 140 tooth blade began to warp. So I got like 5 cuts out of the POS. Word to the wise, it is $5.99 for a reason.
I switched back to the 24 tooth contactor blade and finished the job since I haven't had time to get proper Diablo blades from HD. I ripped the second set of sheets one stacked on top of the other, warrior style. Sure their was some tear out but these are going behind my screen so meh.
I still need to trim a couple of panels and cut the circles for the 21DS115-fo.
My cuts are pretty close except for one baffle panel that I'll figure out hit to deal with later. The ply I got does have some micro gaps along the cut edges so I was thinking to use the pl as it'll expand and fill those gaps. I have only used wood glue previously so it sounds like I'm in for a treat!Pocket screws look good. No point in overdoing it. If your cuts are good, regular wood glue is a hell of a lot easier to work with. I'm tired of the PL mess and all the gloves and rags. Plus the forearm cramps from squeezing that damn gun. You can always seal up the inside edges if you're not sure it's air tight.