AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since the beginning of the GOW organization thread I've been adding gamertags of all you guys through Xbox.com so I that I can utilize copy and paste (Which is great BTW) instead of controller typing, but this has lead to a developing problem....

Gamer envy!

Whenever I log on to add a tag I can see other people who unlike me are not at work and enjoying some free time, which is an even stronger reminder that I am at work and am not enjoying free time! Hopefully we get the master list accomplished here soon so that I no longer have a reason to log on during business hours....shame on you all

·
Registered
809 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skogan /forum/post/0

I personally would like it if you could organize your friends into folders as well.

That would be nice too --- "Out of State," "AV Forums," "Work Friends," etc....LOL

·
Premium Member
4,292 Posts
I personally refuse to add AVS guys until they make the folders. It's a real pain sorting through so many ppl on my list and getting invites from such a large group without having some sort of organization. So, maybe if they add folders, I might join the avs clan. Until then, I can't handle the mess...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.