AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to "the project" i am on a mission to build a new home threater and i have some ideas this is where u come in u can help me with choosing the tv i think this is it for me being cdn it is perfect with the ps3 hooked up up to in 1080p the dif from 720 to 1080p is only in 46" + tv sizes

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman91 /forum/post/0

do i need to post more info because tell me because i am getting not even one post

yeap looks like theirs an empty desert in this thread because from the thousands of post each day and the hundread ecah hour not even one is on this subject sad

i say sad

·
Registered
113 Posts
Plenty of people here are more than willing to help people with questions. The problem is that everyday there are alot of people who ask "I have $xxxxx" what is the best tv I should get? Rather than taking the time to actually read the forums and discern that for themselves. The info is there, but most of the people on the forums aren't going to do the homework for you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i narrowed it down to the 52" sharp auos 1080p total package for [EDIT]

or maybe Samsung LNS5296D 52" 1080p LCD

thats when u the avs experts come and plz help me with your expertise

PS thanks for the advice stevensteinberg i post alot at other fourms like for ps3 oh yeah for got to metion i will be playing about 35% of the time on my ps3 with this tv

thanks in advance

·
6,091 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catoosa Dawg /forum/post/0

they don't help newbies here....I learned that this morning.

First of all, welcome to AVS.

Most likely, folks didn't bother to post in a thread that was going to get closed/deleted because prices are being posted. Forum rules are a link in my signature. Please read them real quick.

I cleaned the pricing out of the thread. Hope things go better for you both. Again, to both of you, welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.