·
Registered
61 Posts
excellent!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Stoked!

I love this film and its Blu-ray release is all the more welcome considering it never received a halfway decent region I release on DVD.

·
Registered
518 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_danger /forum/post/20895068

Ordered. I feel confident in Disney's ability to do a quality transfer for this great film. If not, I can always cancel. C'mon December!

Agreed... Disney usually does a stellar job with catalogue titles. With very few exceptions, those that aren't stellar are still above average. They do know how to treat their catalogue right!

·
One-Man Content Creator
25,472 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-630HD /forum/post/20896096

Hurrah! Jennifer Connelly when she was voluptious and sexy vs. anorexic. +1

My wife's comments when watching this: "Her breasts cannot be that large." Later: "Well, maybe they are..."

Timothy Dalton as a fantasy evil Errol Flynn is also fun.

-Bill

·
Registered
1,712 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchu18 /forum/post/20894558

I've got a soft spot for this movie... mainly because of Jennifer :p

And I'm doubly charmed because of her. I'm not sure if I've seen this movie since the Laserdisc days. It will be good to see it again on BD.

·
Registered
721 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthocar /forum/post/0

I'm not sure if I've seen this movie since the Laserdisc days. It will be good to see it again on BD.

Same here. Been a big fan of the Rocketeer since his first appearance in The back pages of Starslayer! It's a shame what happened to Dave Stevens. For comic fans out there IDW Publishing has started a new series, with short stories by some great writers and artists. Most of them don't compare with Stevens' originals, but it's good to have any new Rocketeer material.

Now I hope we get some extras on this Blu Ray!

·
Banned
8,616 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney Jackson /forum/post/0

Can we get Career Opportunities on Blu now?

What I wouldn't give! I thought we would have got it when Hughes died.

There are tons of scenes in the trailer that are not in the movie!

Also Nazi supermen are our Superiors!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.