Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

To whoever maintains this site, and whoever put the RTVPatch together, bless you all.

I bought a ReplayTV 2001 way back when they were new. Then, since my wife was jealous, I bought her a 3030 many moons later.

Well, my 2001 is still working fine, but the 3030 had a hard drive problem. We called in for assistance, and they said it would cost $150 to fix it. I was able to find a 30GB drive for $50.

I was nervous about trying it, so I kept putting it off. After a month, she began to hint that we needed to buy a new one. So, I gave in and I followed the instructions, and except that I was unable to back up the drive to my C: drive first, everything else worked great.

She was so happy she cried.

Thanks again,

Steven

:-D

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sgotz
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

She was so happy she cried.

Steven

:-D
If she cried after a 30 gig upgrade just imagine what would have happened had you put a 120 gigger.:D :D

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikeyboy
If she cried after a 30 gig upgrade just imagine what would have happened had you put a 120 gigger.:D :D
30 for a 30 not even an upgrade? (status quo)

Thanks go out to toots and FlipFlop for RTVPatch, and to Mikeyboy for always providing the archive of images for any occasion, and relentlessly torturing -- killing his Showstopper in the name of science. Thanks for making all this possible.

Of course thanks(?) to AVS for bringing us all together. :cool:

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by KenL
and relentlessly torturing -- killing his Showstopper in the name of science...
It's time for PETR... People for the Ethical Treatment of Replays...;)

·
Registered
478 Posts
I always liked the other one for PETA:

People Eating Tasty Animals

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.