1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I lied.

I haven't a clue!

Which is why I'm posting this.

I don't get it. I'm looking at 32 inch screens. I definitely want a 1080p. Some brands like Vizio and Toshiba are claiming 120hz refresh rates but they are hedging with word like "effective". Others are only claiming 60hz refresh rate but also boast "with120hz Clearscan, Clear motion, etc.". I have a feeling the 60hz guys are being more honest.

So I did a little shopping. Comparing several good brands of 1080p 32's like Samsung, Vizio, Toshiba and with the same DVD or broadcast programming, I really couldn't see much difference in their handling of motion. All of them look OK, and show a bit of blur with some content.

Is there a thread here or a link to a good discussion elsewhere or a good up to date article I can read?

Please help!

There oughta be a sticky!

Thanks

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I don't think you will see any significant motion blur or at least likely not more than other larger models in the same series with the Sony KDL-32W650A or Samsung UN32H6350AFXZA but they aren't the in the category of inexpensive for a 32" TV. I need to hang a 32" and I'm waiting to see the 2014 Vizio M322i which should have a comparable picture at a significantly lower price point although you never know until its released. Good luck in your search

1 - 2 of 2 Posts