AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take this opportunity to invite those who are going to attend CES to visit us at The Alexis Park - Room 1308.

Evolution Acoustics will be launching a new line of speakers called the MMMini series. These speakers are based on the full size MM series and have the same exact level of construction, crossover design and parts quality in a smaller package.

We will be driving them with the new darTZeel CTH-8550 Integrated amplifier (350 WPC) and will also have on hand a prototype amplifier unlike any ever heard.

Music will be served from a number of sources into the DAC section of the Playback Designs MPS-5 as well as into a stand alone DAC version of the player called the MPD-5. You will hear computer served music at the highest resolution possible.

Grand Prix Audio and Audience will also be participating in this room with their wonderful products. Music will be provided by The Super Audio Center, Reference Recording, The Mastering Lab and Mobile Fidelity.

Please introduce yourself as I look forward to meeting all who attend!

Jonathan Tinn

Blue Light Audio

·
Banned
8,123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtinn /forum/post/15456527

I just wanted to take this opportunity to invite those who are going to attend CES to visit us at The Alexis Park - Room 1308.

Evolution Acoustics will be launching a new line of speakers called the MMMini series. These speakers are based on the full size MM series and have the same exact level of construction, crossover design and parts quality in a smaller package.

We will be driving them with the new darTZeel CTH-8550 Integrated amplifier (350 WPC) and will also have on hand a prototype amplifier unlike any ever heard.

Music will be served from a number of sources into the DAC section of the Playback Designs MPS-5 as well as into a stand alone DAC version of the player called the MPD-5. You will hear computer served music at the highest resolution possible.

Grand Prix Audio and Audience will also be participating in this room with their wonderful products. Music will be provided by The Super Audio Center, Reference Recording, The Mastering Lab and Mobile Fidelity.

Please introduce yourself as I look forward to meeting all who attend!

Jonathan Tinn

Blue Light Audio

Congratulations on the launch JT

It will be HiRez at its very best

1 - 4 of 4 Posts