AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Does anybody use the Zenith Silver Sensor antenna? How does it work for you and how far are you from the broadcasting station?

I went to www.antennaweb.org and the station I need came up as green. Do you think this antenna will work for that?

Also, I read an article about the silver sensor and it mentioned usind two of them going into a two-to-one splitter and then to the tv. Has anybody ever tryed that? Does it help a lot?

Thanks for the help

John

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Jingato

I use them as a matter of fact I use two of them into a combiner and into my amplifier. I noticed an improvement right away I am about 50 or so miles south of New York City and I pick up all of the major networks except WB 11 (they are at very very low power). I can also receive stations from the phily area I am about 60 miles east of Phily.

I had to try many different locations to find the best place to pick up the signals you will probably have to experiment yourself.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The best antenna to use is nothing but trial and error. I tried a lot of different indoor antennas. The 2 that worked the best were the RS double bowtie and the Silver Sensor.

I am currently using a Silver Sensor as I can pick up all 6 local digital stations without having to move the antenna.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.