AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Screen Innovations screen in the mail today and proceeded to put it together. After successfully installing the frame, I was surprised to notice that the snaps on the screen material itself don't go all the way around. There's snaps everywhere on one vertical and horizontal side, but the other two only have snaps that go up half way. I figured it may just be how the screen is made, but after installing all the snaps there's noticeable creases in the screen that I'm sure the rest of the snaps would fix.

Is this a manufacturing defect? Should I call Screen Innovations for a replacement?

·
Registered
21,464 Posts
I just got my Screen Innovations screen in the mail today and proceeded to put it together. After successfully installing the frame, I was surprised to notice that the snaps on the screen material itself don't go all the way around. There's snaps everywhere on one vertical and horizontal side, but the other two only have snaps that go up half way. I figured it may just be how the screen is made, but after installing all the snaps there's noticeable creases in the screen that I'm sure the rest of the snaps would fix.

Is this a manufacturing defect? Should I call Screen Innovations for a replacement?

Sorry that Mike G. gave you a rather verbose answer to you first question and still didn't directly answer your second question, the "should I". Yes.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
32,869 Posts
Sorry that Mike G. gave you a rather verbose answer to you first question and still didn't directly answer your second question, the "should I". Yes.
Because without a picture I am only 99% sure that is his problem. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts