AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they NUTS!?!?!?! Most people who would be buying this set, would already have the original DVD's (as I have). There's no way I'm going to shell out that kind of dough on a double dip. The Sopranos, AND the picture difference ain't THAT frakin' good.

·
Registered
Epson 5050UB; 106" Da Lite HD Progressive 1.3 Screen; Denon 4700H AVR; Panasonic 820 Blu-ray Player
3,187 Posts
$81.85 shipped.

I hope you don't pay retail.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bferr1 /forum/post/0

Uh, that's The Soprano's Season Six, Part One-- not Season One.

It was at Best Buy. I saw the "One", so I assumed it was Season One. But no matter what season it is, That's still a lot of money for a season of the Sopranos on HD-DVD.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutgar /forum/post/0

It was at Best Buy. I saw the "One", so I assumed it was Season One. But no matter what season it is, That's still a lot of money for a season of the Sopranos on HD-DVD.

So, you'll be thrilled to learn that is for 1/2 of season 6.

Gary

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

Quote:

It's not a season, it's PART ONE of season six.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts

Quote:

Fair enough, except your thread title lead me to believe that Season One had been announced.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bferr1 /forum/post/0

Fair enough, except your thread title lead me to believe that Season One had been announced.

Fair Enough, so I edited the title. But my original point still stands.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.