AVS Forum banner

18601 - 18620 of 19200 Posts

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,603
Agreed @MrGrey not enjoying this update at all. Was it broke before? Hard to follow at times.....
It was fine a few days ago as I specifically went to check it out and clicked links to make sure it was all alright and everything seemed fine. They seriously crap the bed if they actually permanently removed it . how tf is the update gonna be worse than the older version?.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
841 Posts
Yeah, the list was still there after the update and now it's gone. Hopefully the list isn't permanently gone.

Reactions: MrGrey

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #18,605
Email from support,

"The dev team is working in the background restoring missing content that didn't migrate over correctly. Can you confirm that you did see the complete list AFTER the update or could it have been missing since then?

I just want to get the best details possible to the team"

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
It was fine a few days ago as I specifically went to check it out and clicked links to make sure it was all alright and everything seemed fine. They seriously crap the bed if they actually permanently removed it . how tf is the update gonna be worse than the older version?.

Your links actually worked after the forum switch? All of the ones in the BEQ thread are busted and it looks like we're going to have to fix them.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Hope they fix it. All that compilation with the graphs looked like a lot of work. Helped me choose a lot of movies for testing my sub
Agreed! I visit page one almost daily.

I went ahead and bought The Hunt and also picked up Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse. I can’t wait to watch them when they arrive!

Reactions: slowmac89

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Traded in my pair of Funk 21.0LX's for a pair of Funk 18" LFE's. My First ported experience, and am now getting to understand all the talk over the years how they have that aggressive kick down low. At least i have a good excuse to re-watch my moderate collection "again":D
Yeah, I was a little skeptical at first to go ported after owning Martin Logan's dead accurate sub, but I built my two new ones and am very satisfied. They are not as accurate as the ML sub was for music but I rarely use the sub for that purpose anyways, as for movies their are heaps better down low.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wow can't wait.

Femi

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hmmmm, I know the list on page 1 was there after the update, but for me the links were broken like the BEQ thread. Hopefully this all gets sorted out. I can't imagine the time it must have taken to generate and update the links to threads like this, BEQ, Audyssey, REW, Subwoofer Calibrations and Bass Preferences...

·
Registered
841 Posts
Wow can't wait.

Femi
I really don't want to get HBO Max, but it has Ragnar Lothbrok in it and my girlfriend loves Ragnar, so...

Reactions: femi

·
Registered
648 Posts
Fist time on new forum look - eek - Not sure if mentioned here as don't see thread search but Korean Flick Ashfall - fun ride - Nice bass and surround activity -
Agreed! We enjoyed it. I got my copy from YesAsia. I see that it'll be available on Amazon October 6.

MrGrey posted on it 3 months ago:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of high-pass filters suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly disabled. I fear something Great has happened."

Ashfall (2019)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Checking out the Star Trek Trilogy on 4K uhd -
Star Trek and Into Darkness are great upgrades -
First one has deepest extension and sure to please the low digit guys - its pretty sweet but would give the
overall audio in Into Darkness top awards as its just spectacular in Atmos with very satisfying punch - incredible track -
3rd one I was never a fan and sounds anemic compared to first 2

18601 - 18620 of 19200 Posts