Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK who receives what using what means?

I get CBS HD with an amplified TV top UHF Antenna. Does anyone near Chappaqua have any luck getting WTNH using an antenna?

I purchased a big Radio Shack and placed it in my attic. I assumed that the 100+ VHF range listed would be good to get the WTNH signal less than 60 miles away. I did get a snowy Ch 8 (WTNH Analog). Does this mean with a preamp I should be able to get Ch 10 (WTNH DT) coming from the same location? My Zenith SAT 520 just keeps skipping it when tuning. Any sugestions?

Thanks

Bill

·
Registered
96 Posts
In Tarrytown: WCBS-DT with a CM antenna w/o amp. Have not been able to get FOX-DT 44 over the past few days. It came in good this past weekend (signal in the 70s) but in the past few days all I get is a signal in the 20s and no picture. Kind of strange since CBS still comes in at the 90-100 area.

Tried to point the antenna to get the Trenton PBS station but got nothing. Have not tried WTNH yet - want to give it a shot but am not holding out much hope. Will get a VHF antenna soon to give it a try soon. Still hoping that ABC-DT comes back out of New York soon.

I probably need to move my antenna to a higher point on the roof. Now it is on a lower part of the roof. It was easy to put it there myself.

Otherwise DirecTv's HBO, Showtime, and HDNet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.