AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new season of The Wiggles is in HD in Disney HD, and the colors and sharpness are absolutely eye-popping! The backgrounds are typically drawings drawn with the most vivid colors available, and the whole show if filmed to make colors stand out. I heartily recommend checking the show out if you have very small kids.

·
Registered
84 Posts
been like that for a couple weeks now i do agree it looks good and it keeps the kids quiet which is important to me. i do miss the old songs though

·
Registered
4,436 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfkillers /forum/post/15456054

been like that for a couple weeks now i do agree it looks good and it keeps the kids quiet which is important to me. i do miss the old songs though

I noticed this as well. Having two girls (6 and 4), I've watched the Wiggles for a few years now. What happened to the actor that used to play "Greg"? I think he was the Yellow one, the main Wiggle...LOL!!! I watched it a few days ago in HD, and they have a different guy. Not sure if they called him Greg, or if he has his own unique name. I ask for me children

·
Registered
4,039 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybradley /forum/post/15461642

I noticed this as well. Having two girls (6 and 4), I've watched the Wiggles for a few years now. What happened to the actor that used to play "Greg"? I think he was the Yellow one, the main Wiggle...LOL!!! I watched it a few days ago in HD, and they have a different guy. Not sure if they called him Greg, or if he has his own unique name. I ask for me children

The actor that played "Greg" before had to leave the show due to serious illness.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts