AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder to many of you that orders are being taken and swatches are being shipped out to those who need them.

ALso many of you have wanted fabric or leather upgrades...I am only charging you for my cost on the upgrade.

please read long thread for mroe info or e-mail me directly..

Regards,

JOhn

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Les,

Here are some details.

2 chair minimum...

prices for Group 1 fabric/ leather

Fabric leather match 100% leather

1st two chairs $525 $599 $799

additional chairs 499 575 775

upgraded fabrics or leather are at my cost..it goes up to group 4 ( add $21 per chair per group level on the fabric and leather match) (add $42 per chair per level increase on 100% leather chairs) example GRoup 3 leather/ match would be $599 + 21+21 or $641 GRoup 4 $599 +21+21+21 $662..

Leather match is leather where your body would touch the chair and a matching vinyl everywhere else.

delivery times are roughly 5-6 weeks and there is a $42/chair delivery charge. THere is no sales tax charged unless you live in Virginia.

I have a configuration diagram availabe for e-mail and also have swatches available for those who need them.

IF you would like to see a picture go to Berkline.com and click on what's new....theater group 090...

Payments are made at time of order. I accept AMEX, VISA, MASTER, also wiretransfers, cashier's checks etc or even regular checks business or personal.

e-mail if you have a specific question...or any question for that matter. I am available @ 703.304.3344 until 9pm EST ...usually available on weekends as well.

Regards,

john

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Everyone is back to work..but do not forget to get your orders in soon to beat the rush..

Regards,

JOHn

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more swatches have arrived and have been sent out. If you have responded in the last week to 10 days ago your swatches are on their way. Look for them before the weekend.

Many have upgraded the leather which is a great deal for a small incremental cost..

IT is not too late to order these great theater chairs..

REgards,

john

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just curious as to the maintenance of the leather. Berkline recommends a "simple cleaning", but what is that exactly?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.