AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've been doing a lot of research and think I've narrowed down to Seatcraft and HTMarket. I want to go HTMarket but I am concerned about the weight limits for their chairs. I'm close to 350, but plan on losing a lot of weight. I know Seatcraft has 350lb weight limit chairs and even some that are 400lbs. From what I've seen from HTMarket is 300 lbs. I guess my question is... Has anyone above 300lbs bought HTMarket and had any issues?

Thanks for any input!!

·
Vendor
1,709 Posts
Tom in the office is about 325 but has been as high as 350 and he has southamptons for about 6 years now with no issues, we have had others as well. I would say hamilton is our best seat and devonshire for bigger folks.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tom in the office is about 325 but has been as high as 350 and he has southamptons for about 6 years now with no issues, we have had others as well. I would say hamilton is our best seat and devonshire for bigger folks.

Regards,
Alan Hutchinson
HTmarket
Thanks for the info!!! Another reason I want to go HT is cause your involvement with customers on here. While I have you... How tall are you? Been watching videos on the chairs and that'd give me a better idea of the chairs I believe. Thanks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts