AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as I was completing a theater room in the basement of my current house, we decided to purchase a new home and finish the basement. The good news is that the new theater can be designed from scratch. The bad news is that I don't have much time for the design phase as this will hold up the entire build-out. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a theater designer in the Atlanta area? I have all of the equipment and only need design advice and high and low voltage wiring planning, including automation and controls to other rooms. Thanks for any recommendations.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Terry, or Chuchuf as known on the Forum is in the Atlanta area. He does full build outs, not sure if he does just design work, but you should give him a call. I will PM him to this thread.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cain,

Thanks, I'm in contact with Dennis. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your HT.

Scott,

I haven't yet heard from Terry. At this point I'm trying to decide if I should do all HT finishes now or wait to do all built-ins, columns, special lighting, etc. If money and time were no object...

Thanks for the help, especially Stevehifi who graciously met me at the house to discuss wiring and automation design.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.