AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need some basement layout help. I have like 5 different layouts in mind. My first choice is the two that would make it a dedicated theater. My wife, of course, wants something that has an open floor plan. Here is a link to a few of my designs. Let me know what you think. Thanks

http://floorplanner.com/projects/187...rd-design/edit

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_pilgrim /forum/post/16915370

Forbidden to view.

How about exporting some jpg (or capturing them via prnt scrn) and putting them in a photobucket account (see link in sig)?

I'm kinda new... I don't know how to do that. I do have a phototbucket account... lilttle help here

·
RETIRED theater builder
36,149 Posts
Save the plan on your computer as a JPG and then upload to your photobucket account. I assume that planning software has a SAVE AS option, select JPG.

Or read the instructions on that site for "How to share with friends" it is a free function of the trial version.

·
Premium Member
4,606 Posts
The other option if the software won't export jpgs is, if using a windows machine hit ALT+PRNT SCRN, then open MS Paint, then hit CTRL-V. You may need to then cut away the portion of your screen you want to focus on or use a photo editor to crop - then save-as a jpg or I think photobucket will accept a bmp. I do this from time to time. Not sure how you do it on a mac.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Floor planner won't let me sae as a JPG. I think because it's a tial version. And the other option mentioned my computer doesn't have microsoft paint. So I'm gonna go low budget and print them off and take pictures. Very ghetto but effective

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is anyone out there.....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC /forum/post/16940165

Yes, what are those two closets in the room on the right, can they go away? What is the status of the room, I.E. What is built already?

Unfortunately my sump pump and water filter (I have a well) are in that corner. The other closet was going to be AV equipment. So no the longer of the two closets is going to have to stay. I wish I would have thought to talk to thebuilder about that. The basement is bare concrete walls at the moment.. so a fresh pallet

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man I could use a little help.... where are all the avs masters at?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts