AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Nice find... those are pretty slick. We found something similar at Sam's a couple weeks ago and you just gave me a reason to post them. They were only at one of our two local clubs, and I didn't see them on the website. These put out just about the right amount of light, but from our seats you can see the actual light a little more than I'd like, and the louvers aren't adjustable like yours... these would be perfect if I could angle the louvers down just a touch more like yours.

Here's some shots....

3 for $12

Sam's has Kleenex too

I'll try to take some pictures of them in place. It'll probably be hard to get a good shot of 'em.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Here's one of the Sam's lights in place...

With flash.

And in the dark.

I wish I had another couple plugs on both side walls, they make excellent accent lights.

·
Registered
418 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton /forum/post/18141420

I like! I can't seem to find anyone who sells the three back in black though.

Yeah, those are stainless steel, but black or made to match the wall color would be pretty sweet. There's always paint. And they're probably cheap enough to screw up one or two before getting it right.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrederickjr /forum/post/18138468

Nice find... those are pretty slick. We found something similar at Sam's a couple weeks ago

I like the looks of yours better overall, even though the adjustable louvers are pretty sweet.

No Sam's near me anymore though. It closed up thanks to the economy. I think the closest is an hour away.

·
Registered
855 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by defrederickjr /forum/post/18138508

Here's one of the Sam's lights in place...

With flash.

And in the dark.

I wish I had another couple plugs on both side walls, they make excellent accent lights.

I've got some of these in my HT, but I plugged them in the other way, that way the light shines down on the floor. Really nice when the lights are down.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Nice find...I will try the Sam's near us tomorrow. Thanks guys for posting.

·
Registered
418 Posts
FYI... I saw those GE lights from Sam's in single packs at Walmart. I think they were $10/light. There was also some with a slight copper color.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.