AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Room Dimensions: 21' 7" L x 13' 10" W x 8' 6" H (sealed)

Screen: CARADA Criterion Series 2.35:1 128" diagonal

Projector: Panasonic PT-AE3000U

Processor: Integra DHC-9.9

Amplifier: Wyred 4 Sound Seven Channel

Speakers: Klipsch

Mains: RF-83

Center: RC-64

Sides: RS-62

Rear: RS-62

Subwoofers: Velodyne - DD-18 (dual) HGS-18 (dual) Epik - Dragon (dual)

SVS AS-EQ1 Sub EQ

Tactile Transducers: 4 "Original" Buttkicker I's

Processor: Parasound: C2

Amplifiers: Crown: K2 (dual)

GIK Tri-Traps from ceiling to floor in all 4 corners

Panels side walls.

5 dedicated 20A circuits in equipment closet

This is my first dedicated HT. I converted my living room over a few months back. The Integra 9.9 replaced my C2 that I had been using for years when my setup was in my bedroom. I decided to keep the C2 in the system since I am using one of it's programmable channels on my tactile transducers.

Excuse the crappy pictures.

John

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kain,

Thank you for the compliment. At one point I had my pair of Epik Conquests up front. I find that I prefer the configuration I am using now.

John

·
Registered
889 Posts
yay Klipsch! Awesome setup! Is it necessary to have that many subs tho? Just askin!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvGeek07 /forum/post/17028349

WoW,very nice.

Love the color too
was that two svs subs i see?
Subwoofers: Velodyne - DD-18 (dual) HGS-18 (dual) Epik - Dragon (dual)

Subwoofers: Epik Conquests (dual)

I don't own any SVS subwoofers. I have their AS-EQ1 SUB EQ

John

·
Registered
818 Posts
John, you have an amazing theatre. I completely understand your passion for subwoofers. In your first post you mention something about your living room. Is this theatre in your living room, or are you building another system there? How did you already get the AS-EQ1? I'm jealous. I bet it makes intergrating all, of your subs MUCH easier.

p.s. glad to see you using "dual" now.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelinas /forum/post/17031734

John, you have an amazing theatre. I completely understand your passion for subwoofers. In your first post you mention something about your living room. Is this theatre in your living room, or are you building another system there? How did you already get the AS-EQ1? I'm jealous. I bet it makes intergrating all, of your subs MUCH easier.

p.s. glad to see you using "dual" now.

Hello,

This HT room use to be my living room. You can click on my signature link and see the transformation.

I was able to get in on the first batch on my AS-EQ1. I have had it for several weeks. It looks like I placed my order on 02/16/09 and it shipped 05/19/09

John

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Hi John,

Congratulations! You have a beautiful room with a most impressive equipment selection! I love the open back rack also!!

Very nicely done!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.