Jeff

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yeah, they are beat to hell.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Another good place to try is called Media Gallery. It is located next to the Galleria. They have a wide range of chairs that are made locally and seem to be better built than the berklines. I think they are somehow connected with Continental Seating.

Bob

·
Registered
263 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Bob McKenny
Another good place to try is called Media Gallery. It is located next to the Galleria. They have a wide range of chairs that are made locally and seem to be better built than the berklines. I think they are somehow connected with Continental Seating. Bob
My impression of Media Gallery was they were overpriced and under informed. I don't think their seating is made by Continental, but Fortress.

If you want to see some really good stuff at a reasonable price, go next door to the "Luxury of Leather" and ask for Mitch. He will take very good care of you. I can assure you it is made locally. Right up Midway, I've been to their factory and have seven of their seats. Wonderful stuff! You can go crazy, but they also have some sturdy economy leathers that will compare to Berkline or Lazyboy in price. Very solid frames and mechanisms. Also have movable headrests that are really cool.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.