1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
890 Posts
The recliners will provide a more comfortable seat, but you sacrifice space as a result. Recliners take up a much larger footprint than theater seats. There are some theater seats that are kind of a hybrid of the two. Cushiony feel of a recliner, but the sleekness of a theater chair. I went with a group of 5 Berklines (3 and 2)for my room. 4 manual recliners and one powered "captain seat" for me. Since I will be the person spending the most time in there. The wife and kids aren't nearly as much of a movie fanatic as I am.

Reactions: ellisr63

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a 2 seat and 3 seat couch with recliners. I like the recliners, makes it easier to sleep through the movie:).

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

The more I think about it the more I am moving toward the recliners. I have enough room to go with 4 chairs wide, but i would like one seat to be centered in the 2nd row (for me :) ). I will post up what I end up getting, and what I think about them.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back from a Local Furniture Store that we have purchased from in the past... I ordered 4 of the Coaster Palladium seats in black. The seats should be delivered Friday or Saturday. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts