AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was using DVDStarter to launch TheaterTek to play fully recorded DVDs from my local drives just fine, after a complete system reinstall, I can no longer find the configuration to work again.

I have all my movie folders showing up on my DVDStarter stratup menu, pointed DVDStarter to the TheaterTek directory. Is there something else I need to do? Unfortunately I do not remember exactly what I did successfully before.

Thanks.

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have all my movie folders showing up on my DVDStarter stratup menu, pointed DVDStarter to the TheaterTek directory.

When you open DVDStarter does it show the actual movie titles with the green dots? Just checking since you said it showed the movie "folders" and not movie titles. Also, you might double check under the folder settings to make sure the path to TheaterTek is still correct.

·
Central Scrutinizer
8,301 Posts
And did you make sure to assign your virtual drive to a non-existent drive? Remember, you can't use a drive letter that is already taken by another drive in your system, whether local or network.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your right Bob, I remember assigning a non-existent drive. It works now but apparently I need to find that decription software again, the name I don't remember either :(

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I did figure out the decoder I used was ifoedit. It solved region code on Spider Man but TheaterTek wouldn't get past the Menu. Guess I have to look into all the issues with TT again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.