Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am building my first HTPC and I need some experience in the followng areas:

(1) How do I control which applications open on monitor 1 (17" computer monitor) or monitor 2 (CRT Video Projector)? (ie. I want to use the computer monitor as a main display for all windows and application functions and use the big screen primarily for theatertek).

(2) I installed a VFD display on the front of my HTPC case. Using Smartie.exe, it has access to winamp status. How can I get it to display theatertek status? (ie. Show track number, time remaining, etc.). Also, how can I add custom access to other applications?

(3) I haven't install the MyHD card yet but I was wondering if the IR input will allow me to control theatertek via IR codes? (ie. Use my Pronto Pro for complete DVD playback control).

(4) I am using M-Audio Revolution 7.1 in digital mode. I set the sampling from 44100 to 96000 but it does not default for the next time I statup computer. How can I get the higher sampling rate to default? Is there any major benefit in audio quality to set sampling rate at 96000?

(5) After I add the MyHD card, how can I setup the wiring so that I only have one cable running from HTPC to video projector?

FYI: My HTPC consists of the following:

ATI Radeon 9500 - dual monitor support

M-Audio Revolution 7.1

Theatertek software

VGA out of Radeon to 5-BNC input on projector.

NEC XG-110LC projector

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.