AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Available in the Downloads section on the TheaterTek website is Patch 1.5.52. This addresses the following issues identified with the last release.

- Navigation stability:

After a lot of testing, we believe any navigation issues have been resolved and navigation is also much snappier.

- AutoKiller not always working:

AutoKiller has been updated to version 1.5 and improves the detection time for a DVD insert. In addition, we've added the ability to point to the location where TT is stored and also let you specify command line options.

- TT not always launching with the main window frontmost:

Resolved.

- Startup speed:

This is not specific to a particular configuration, but we believe we've identified the cause and have made a modification to improve this.

- When selecting an audio preference, sometimes a foreign language audio stream could be selected.

- Clock option is now left aligned with the time bar.

- It is now possible to go directly to a DVD menu when the player is paused.

- Command line parameters are no longer case sensitive.

Regards,

·
Registered
101 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Chivs
In addition, we've added the ability to point to the location where TT is stored and also let you specify command line options.
Sweet! Just in time for the weekend/

·
Registered
93 Posts
I currently use PowerDVD but I'm interested in moving towards TT. However, I don't see an evaluation version available... is there one just not available or am I just not looking in the right places?

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Do you have to be at a certain version to use this patch, I did not update the last two updates.

Jim

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
PeRsIaN_PiMp,

There is no eval version. They offer a money back deal if your not satisfied. here's a quote from their web site, "Returns can only be issued if TheaterTek DVD has not been permanently registered. You have 7 days from purchase to evaluate the player and request a refund if not satisfied."

I love my TheaterTek. It blows all others away.

Good luck,

Mike

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi Guys

I am just wondering if i was just to watch dvds on my pc using my Dell 18" LCD monitor, should i go for theatertek or windvd or powerdvd?:) I have a M-audio soundcard if that helps matters:) I am using monsoon 5.1 speakers for my pc.

Cheers.

Kenn.

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by k3nnis
Hi Guys

I am just wondering if i was just to watch dvds on my pc using my Dell 18" LCD monitor, should i go for theatertek or windvd or powerdvd?:) I have a M-audio soundcard if that helps matters:) I am using monsoon 5.1 speakers for my pc.

Cheers.

Kenn.
In your case (18" LCD) I would go with what ever I have already available. I doubt you will see a big difference in PQ, if any. If you went bigger (PJ & screen), TT would definitely be the way to go IMHO.

_____

Axel

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi Axel.

Thanks for that. So i guess i will stick with powerdvd 5 then:) So if i went windvd platinum i won't notice a difference in pc/sound quality? Are the audio filters in windvd better than powerdvd 5?:p

Cheers.

Kenn.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Hi Axel.

Thanks for that. So i guess i will stick with powerdvd 5 then:) So if i went windvd platinum i won't notice a difference in pc/sound quality? Are the audio filters in windvd better than powerdvd 5?:p

Cheers.

Kenn.

edit: sorry for the double post. :(

·
Registered
752 Posts
Thanks Andrew!

We appreciate your attention to details.

You won't find any better support than from TheaterTek!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.