AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a deal on theatre seating. I've got $2000 to spend on seating for 4. I've looked at theatre seating, then got side tracked with the new loveseats that come with cupholders and storage.....anybody go that way and are able to give me some brands or thoughts? My room will NOT be a dedicated theatre, just a basement finish with a bar and some other things...i don't need buttkickers or lights or any of the extras.....looking for black leather and I want to be able to sit in it before I buy it. Want to order in the next couple of days. HELP!

·
Registered
256 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknuts /forum/post/20770043

Looking for a deal on theatre seating. I've got $2000 to spend on seating for 4. I've looked at theatre seating, then got side tracked with the new loveseats that come with cupholders and storage.....anybody go that way and are able to give me some brands or thoughts? My room will NOT be a dedicated theatre, just a basement finish with a bar and some other things...i don't need buttkickers or lights or any of the extras.....looking for black leather and I want to be able to sit in it before I buy it. Want to order in the next couple of days. HELP!

I went with the Berkline 12000 seats for my room. They are a big hit when people come over. I went with the power recline option and I am very glad that I did. The seats were purchased thru Roman (rtheaters) and his price could not be beat. He has a power buy going on right now as well. His thread is below yours. I wasn't able to sit in my chairs before I purchased them, however, I explained to Roman what I wanted and he directed me towards the 12000's. Long story short, I have had the seats for about a year now and love them. Check out my thread if you want to see them. Best of luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.