AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
His new book is out, it's pretty amazing. Definitely pick up a copy if you want to see some of the most fantastic home theater designs ever.

Theo is a great guy, really interesting and a great lover of movies.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Hah, I am not falling for that one! No way am I going to that site...only to see what I am missing out on!:D

Same reason I am staying out of my local hi-end dealers showroom....what I don't hear and see, can't make me broke!;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
WOW... :eek: After seeing that, I feel like an absolute Home Theater *******! :(

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I see he is marketing a new book called Great Escapes for $35 on amazon.com.

I have his previous book Private Theaters and its a beauty! Unfortunately it is out of print. :(

Great web site!

Craig:)

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Wow.

Just wow.

Of course, if I had a cool million to blow on a home theater I'd . . .

Better not start down that road. That way lies madness. :)

Randy

·
Registered
6,226 Posts
not bad for an amatuer....LOL!!! seriously, that is some incredible stuff.i bet those theaters cost more than MOST peoples homes...

brickie

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Art Sonneborn
Yes me too ! I particularly like the color scheme in that one and the CEDIA book has it in the "$1,000,000 and over theater" category. The screen is 88" x 156" with a Runco 3 chip DLP.

Art
Art,

What CEDIA book are you referring to? Where can I obtain one?

I checked out the CEDIA web site and didn't see anything that looked like what you were talking about.

Craig :)

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Art,

Thanks, I will call them or e-mail them later this week to see if I can purchase one.

Did you go through the CEDIA boot camp or take classes?

I've always been interested in going to CEDIA.

I am going to the Consumer Electronic Show in Vegas this January. I am looking forward to that.

Craig:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.