AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured I waited LONG ENUFF now to pick up Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl to avoid the mis framed discs...WRONG.
Bought it yesterday at BB and sure as s#!t, its one of the off discs. Not an ultra anal person, but it does make me angry on principal because I KNEW about it (thanks to this site yet again
), waited an extra long time for good measure and I STILL ended up with one, pffft.

Sorry if others have recently had the same bad luck and shared it here, I searched and only found last years ugly threads regarding it - I'm looking for the exchange procedure specifics.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep - seems to be the case, been reading, found quite a bit of useful info (the email addy, phone number, etc), looks as though its as easy as sending them the 'disc only' and they'll promptly shoot you a good one...no worries now that we've watched it (friggin' outstanding looking disc), I'll send it on mon and get the replacement soon enough, prolly won't watch this again for months anyway. =)

·
Banned
1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schils /forum/post/14180717

Figured I waited LONG ENUFF now to pick up Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl to avoid the mis framed discs...WRONG.
Bought it yesterday at BB and sure as s#!t, its one of the off discs. Not an ultra anal person, but it does make me angry on principal because I KNEW about it (thanks to this site yet again
), waited an extra long time for good measure and I STILL ended up with one, pffft.

Sorry if others have recently had the same bad luck and shared it here, I searched and only found last years ugly threads regarding it - I'm looking for the exchange procedure specifics.

This issue has been described on numerous occasions. It's just the way it is. You should have bought it a long time ago and then simply called Disney to exchange it. That would have easily avoided all your unnecessary frustration. You may want the business world to function as you would like it to, but that just isn't the case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.