AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I need a wide cut of 3-pass blockout for my DIY screen. By wide, I mean 180cm+ for my screen. Some local fabric retailers dont have any of the regular blockout (one side is kind of rubbery, vinyl type coating) any wider than 150cm. They do however have Thermo Suede blockout. Same as normal blockout, but one side is fine suede instead of rubbery vinyl. Would this be OK for a theatre screen? Or should I persist with finding normal blockout. Using an Infocus In76 DLP.

BTW - the Thermo Suede is white. But the suede side almost a dull white, drifting towards a very light grey color.

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
I originally bought these curtains in two spare bedrooms do not want to spend much money. When I bought it, WOW! They really have a rich, black appearance to a room just as expected. I liked it so much I bought a couple pairs of my bedroom, their concern with appearance. And keep the heat out as well. Here in Florida is important. The price is excellent. You will not go wrong getting these curtains.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.