AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am color challenged. We used to say color blind, but this is more realistic and PC. :) While I don't see just black and white, it is hard to distinguish between two colors sometimes.

Which leads me to this post. David, do you have any latitude to change the default forum colors? It is really difficult for me to read text on a dark background. The Tivo forum,for example, is so much easier and friendlier to my weary eyes. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
You are in luck!

Check out the announcement of David's at the top. In it, he mentions different styles. I don't recall the exact place, but I think it's in the "user cp" section where you can specify it. I chose the "vB Original" style, and (no offense David) it is MUCH better...

[EDIT]Go to user cp at the top of the page, then click Edit Options. Look towards the very bottom of the page...

[/EDIT]

·
Registered
719 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by BrettStah
You are in luck!

Check out the announcement of David's at the top. In it, he mentions different styles. I don't recall the exact place, but I think it's in the "user cp" section where you can specify it. I chose the "vB Original" style, and (no offense David) it is MUCH better...

[EDIT]Go to user cp at the top of the page, then click Edit Options. Look towards the very bottom of the page...

[/EDIT]

AHHHHHH, yes, very nice!!! thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by BrettStah
You are in luck!

Outstanding!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.