AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
15,247 Posts

Quote:
these are an upgraded version of the original 5s. I had them upgraded a year ago, but I guess I can sell them as the original model 5a, so I priced them accordingly. SO you get the benefits of getting the 5a's. Besides I have to sell them because I got my neighbor's wife pregnant. I have an opportunity to pick up the Wilson's Maxx II speakers. I don't want to get rid of them, but here you are.

Now that's funny.

·
Registered
15,247 Posts
My neighbor's daughter is very cute and legal even. However, that's not going to happen. Not even with those speakers.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Next time someone posts they want speakers with high WAF, I'm posting these puppies.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chu Gai /forum/post/0

My neighbor's daughter is very cute and legal even. However, that's not going to happen. Not even with those speakers.

Wish I had some hot neighbors. In my situation, my wife is the one the other neighbors check out, I guess that is kind of good for me, but I have been there and done that, I'd like something new to look at every now and then, an 18 y/o neighbor would fill that nicely, especially if she had a pool

·
Banned
8,503 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davdev /forum/post/0

Wish I had some hot neighbors. In my situation, my wife is the one the other neighbors check out, I guess that is kind of good for me, but I have been there and done that, I'd like something new to look at every now and then, an 18 y/o neighbor would fill that nicely, especially if she had a pool

It upsets me when women say things like "Men are pigs." Then I read a post like this one, and realize they have a point.

·
Registered
569 Posts
i don't understand... they're not ported.

·
Banned
8,503 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon72 /forum/post/0

The original poster's link is also hilarious.

Yes it was, especially in that context.

I once lost a job because the boss got caught cheating on his wife (who owned half the company), and things went rapidly downhill from there. It isn't always funny.

·
Registered
207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PULLIAMM /forum/post/0

Get you laid? I think most women's reaction would be "You spent how much on speakers? You must be an idiot!"

Not true.

My ex-girlfriend, still friend, still hook up with sometimes weighed in on me spending about $4k recently on my home entertainment system. "I wouldn't be happy if my boyfriend spent the money on this, but I'm happy to have a friend who did."

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PULLIAMM /forum/post/0

Get you laid? I think most women's reaction would be "You spent how much on speakers? You must be an idiot!"

No, the reaction is more like "You spent HOW MUCH on speakers? Where are the diamonds you owe me?"

Of course, you could get the B&W 8xxd and say "right here on the tweeters"

and you would have a lovely night on the couch listening to the speakers

·
Registered
5,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonomega /forum/post/0

No, the reaction is more like "You spent HOW MUCH on speakers? Where are the diamonds you owe me?"

Of course, you could get the B&W 8xxd and say "right here on the tweeters"

and you would have a lovely night on the couch listening to the speakers

When I gave my wife her diamond, I made it be known that I was also getting a TV out of the deal. And I did, but now i want a projector, so I am giving her a 1200 sq foot addition to the house. Upgrading is really expensive for me

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.