AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutely MINT original Theta Dreadnaught solid state multichannel amplifier, with 5 x 200W channels.

This is the first version of the Dreadnaught, that many people feel is superior to the Dreadnaught II or III.

It was also the last Dreadnaught I made (or so I was told by Theta when they shipped it to me).

This unit is silver, and also has the extra option of the beautiful machined aluminum top.

Will ship in its original double-box from Theta, and includes all docs and accessories.

$2,700 + shipping

I can easily ship within the United States or to Canada (with no import fees). If you are elsewhere, contact me to see what we can work out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Absolutely MINT original Theta Dreadnaught solid state multichannel amplifier, with 5 x 200W channels.

This is the first version of the Dreadnaught, that many people feel is superior to the Dreadnaught II or III.

It was also the last Dreadnaught I made (or so I was told by Theta when they shipped it to me).

This unit is silver, and also has the extra option of the beautiful machined aluminum top.

Will ship in its original double-box from Theta, and includes all docs and accessories.

$2,700 + shipping

I can easily ship within the United States or to Canada (with no import fees). If you are elsewhere, contact me to see what we can work out.

Might this still be available, I could be interested, thank you-

-David

1 - 3 of 3 Posts