AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called up Fry's Electronics because they had a killer deal on the LT32HVE. So when i was talking to the guy we were just talking about how good the price was and what other sets he has on special along with what he has in Open box sets. Well he said when they put the Syntax's on sale they sell over 50 a weekend of them! I was like HOLY CRAP that is alot of TVs to sell but not just TVs one brand TV. So i plan on picking up the LT32HVE in the next few days (hopefully tomorrow).

Do you guys believe they sell that many TVs???? Also do you believe Frys Electronics has a 30day no questions ask, no restocking fee, Return Policy there? I was surprised when he told me they don't charge a restocking fee in the first 30days.

·
Vendor
31,362 Posts
Every store (B & M and E-tailer) has a terms and conditions policy for returns. It should be on there receipt on the bottom or on the back. If not ask to see it in writing somewhere. They have to stick to it legally, in the event they do not legal proceedings may result if a person needed to take it that far.

Hard to say if they sell that many LCD's. Could be a sales pitch, maybe not.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I am not a Fry's employee but from what I do know about retail electonics I would find it hard to believe that they are selling that many 32" LCDs in one weekend total, let alone that many of the same model. I'm not saying he was definately lying but those kinds of numbers would lead one to wonder why they are not even in the top 3 electronics sellers nationwide. Of course, if that is an outlier in the statistics (meaning that is very much abnormally large compared to the rest of their TV business) then I suppose it's got a chance to be true if in a densely populated area with little competition. However, my gut instinct tells me he's exaggerating. I'm sure it is a good seller but that good? I doubt it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am sure he is pushing the 50 number high.... but some of the deals they have on the Syntax 26" and 30" TV's are awesome. I do believe they sell alot......Now he didn't say they would sell 50 of the lt32hve/lt32hv but in general for all models. this weekend i think they have 2 or 3 different Syntax models on sale.

When you can get a 26" Syntax for six hundred flat or even the 30" syntax for seven-nine-nine or even the lt32hv/e for nine-nine-nine I think those savings do push alot of sales.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.