AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHA......nope. I do not think I will ever get rid of them. Maybe at some point upgrade and move the Ascends to a different room...but I do not see that happenning for a LONG time.

Right now, I am thinking about upgrading my receiver....trying to justify it in my head...and I'm not doing too well!

·
Registered
15,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maximus,

The three on my list are the Pioneer 45TX, Rotel 1055, and the new H/K 7200 or 525. Also thinking about another Marantz, but worry about the problem people are having with the SR7300.

Also just found out that there is a place close to me that specializes in high end equipment from liquidations, bancruptcies, etc....so I will call to see what he might have to offer.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I really do not want to highjack this thread, however I am considering the Ascends and also some speakers I can get locally, Boston Acoustics VR60. They are similiar in size; cabinet, driver, etc.

Has anyone compared the two. I know that the BA's are 2x as expensive but would like any feedback if possible. The Ascends are still definitely in the running.

Thx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.