AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks -

Consider this a little survey to see how much people paid for their Samsung HLM507 sets.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking about selling mine. It's essentially brand new (about a month old), and it's got the new internals.

I'm just trying to determine what a fair price might be before I put an ad in the classified section here.

Thanks!

· Registered
71 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bunder
Hey Folks -

Consider this a little survey to see how much people paid for their Samsung HLM507 sets.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking about selling mine. It's essentially brand new (about a month old), and it's got the new internals.

I'm just trying to determine what a fair price might be before I put an ad in the classified section here.

Thanks!
All I can tell ya is I bought one 6 weeks ago... older internals I think... a Tanus version for about $3300, excluding tx and a 3 year extended warranty. IMO, I'd have to save 3-4 hundred off of retail before I even considered buying used.

It's a nice set. Why are you selling?

MHz40

· Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts
I paid $3275 for an HLM507 demo that had about 80 hours on it.

· Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, it sounds like $3000 would be more than fair, eh?

Has anyone heard any reports that the new internals cause the issue more often? I just took another look at a floor model in a local store, and didn't see any rainbows. It had the old guts. Granted, the conditions weren't identical... and the only thing that I was able to see on the set was an HD feed and a PC hookup. I'd have to pop in some DVDs that have been pretty blatant to make sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.