AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is already documented somewhere and I did not see it, but who should I buy from? Is there an AVS Authorized seller?

Shan

·
Registered
1,703 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I had forgotten that. Maybe I will take a look at one. I am looking for it to improve the video quality on my Dell 3200MP projector. Some motion artifacts on DVD and a really bad satellite picture. Anyone know what the return policy is on them? If the Lumagen does not make a difference, I would not want to keep it.

Shan

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Shan:

If you buy it from us, we have a 30 day return policy (see our website for all the details).

Since you are in Portland, you can come by for a demo, and bring your projector if you want (If you want a real screen though I'll have to meet you at my house since we don't have one in our new office yet).

Give us a call at 503-574-2211, and select support.

Cheers.

Jim Peterson

Lumagen

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent. Thanks! I have to wait for my refinance to go through before I can make a big purchase (can't change the numbers or the bankers flip) but I am going to go ahead and get one as soon as that is done in a couple of weeks. I will give you a call.

Shan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.