AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shawn at VSR helped me out directly and now I seem to have a PSO lens for my SX-21 that images perfectly, or at least I can't detect even a smidge of ghosting. I haven't spent alot of time looking for problems, but at least I don't see problems the minute I power up the projector, like with the other two lens I tried out.

So I am now a PSO fan... the picture is indeed better than allowing the SX-21 to do the 4:3 to 16:9 scaling. And less light spill, I think.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I wonder if VSR would have given the same service if you had not posted here. No wonder they chasrge so much when only 1 out of every 3 works

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think VSR would have. The turnaround was very crisp indicating they actually have operations for support. If it was just lip service, turnaround would be lagging.

Also, VSR didn't know about my problems until I posted them here... once they found out I was an end customer of theirs, they stepped up to the plate and made me happy. WHich is nice.

·
Registered
7,561 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tycoondog2
I wonder if VSR would have given the same service if you had not posted here. No wonder they chasrge so much when only 1 out of every 3 works
My 1st PSO lens I bought last spring had ghosting. I was able to sort out the problem and I never mentioned the prolem in a public form. Shawn worked with me with no hassle what so ever. He got me a lens upgrade very quickly. It's one of the reasons I have been such a proponent for the Panamorph PSO series lens. VISR service gets two thumbs up from me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.