Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all iam tazz iam new here.

Can u guys look at this tv and tell me if its good for gameing.

it even has the HDMI Inputs for the ps3 :)

thanks of helpin me

Toshiba TheaterWide 26" HD-Ready Flat-Tube TV with HDMI Inputs

Model: 26HF84

Front-panel inputs make it easy to hook up a camcorder, gaming console or other equipment. Unique soundfield enhancements deliver invigorating home theater audio effects and selectable picture modes customize your entertainment experiencce

Learn more about HDTV.

HD-Ready: Fully capable of high-definition display when connected to an optional HDTV source (over-the-air, satellite or digital-cable set-top box). Conventional analog TV reception is provided via a built-in NTSC tuner

Progressive scanning maximizes the picture quality of progressive-scan DVD players, set-top boxes and digital video recorders

HDMI input provides an uncompressed all-digital audio/video link for the highest-quality connection and supports copy-protected HD broadcast content

·
Registered
860 Posts
For the price it is a good way to go. CRTs have great picture quality and they are now availible for a lot less than an LCD or plasma. The only issue is that it is a 1080i native display. Most next gen console titles will probably be rendered at 720p so the TV will have to convert it or the xbox 360 will. It will be a bit bettter to have a native 720p display for this reason, but it's not a huge deal. Either way it will work and games will look great and very sharp on that tv.

·
Registered
302 Posts
It sounds like you have a winner.

I have never understood everyone's infatuation with LCD TV's and their sky high prices for TV's in the 25-30" categories.

CRT TV's, although still very heavy and cumbersome, will give you true HD picture quality for a fraction of the cost. If I was buying a TV 25-30" or so in size, CRT would be the only way I would go.

Have fun with your new toy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.