AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These forums continue to be the finest in the land. There is so much great information that is deposited here from all over the world.

Thanks to all contributors...hosts...moderators...lurkers..hackers...cheap skates...veterans...rookies...and even CRT users..

Regards,

John Andrews

Abigpicture

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
I agree. It has its ups and downs, but this is still the best source for informed opinions. I have also made some great friends here. I never expected my HT journey to take me where I am today and this forum played a huge part in that. Kudos to AVS.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I couldn't agree more. As a relative home theater newbie, I would not have had the confidence to buy a used business projector, (Plus UP-1100), and try front projection without the knowledge learned at the AVS Forum.

I bought my projector from a forum member, it was "tweaked" by a forum member and I continue to get great advice on how to use it and upgrade it from forum members. Oh yeah, and I learned how to make a great DIY "blackout fabric" screen on the forum.

Now our family watches movies in our "home theater" rather than on "tv". What else can I say, this place is Great !!! Reed.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im trying to get to that elusive 1000 posts so I can have lots of stars next to my name.

It is intesting as I visit this site more than any other site on the web by a magnitude of 3-4 probably.

Regards,

John

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I will also second that! I had tremendous help here in the research I did to build my home theatre. See how it turned out below.

I also have the avs forum as my home page!!

------------------

Ron

My Home Theater Page

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Who is the handsome being to your left?

------------------

The button is labeled "Play", not "Pay". STOP the MPAA!

Our Silent Angels

Please visit The Manny Page!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.