AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'm sorry but that is just ridiculously bad. Seems like one of those jumping castles at birthdays with the only difference that this is covered from the top.

·
Registered
14,091 Posts
So bad it's cool!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
so bad it's really bad.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
If you combine the two above you get Cheney.

·
Registered
729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraalphahotel /forum/post/15554142

Peter,

Why not create a new project called the "War Room" complete with a Big Board?

Just be careful who you allow to see it..

Sean

very nice

·
Banned
17,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn /forum/post/15552947

looks like the theater on Space Station One that was left on the editing room floor.

Art

Are you serious this exists ?

Where can I see it?

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
This theater reminds me of what my interior decorator wanted to do. I fired her the next day and designed it myself and now have my "man room"

·
Registered
6,318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyaDawn /forum/post/15558892

Yes, there's no stereo in sight!

I don't care about that, you can always bring one. The design looks cold and sterile, and the chairs look minimalist and uncomfortable. Not my cup of tea. No doubt, there are plenty of people who enjoy the modernist design aesthetic, but I am not one of them. I have a friend who lives in a CT house designed by one of the Harvard five, also not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueueCumber /forum/post/15558945

I don't care about that, you can always bring one. The design looks cold and sterile, and the chairs look minimalist and uncomfortable. Not my cup of tea. No doubt, there are plenty of people who enjoy the modernist design aesthetic, but I am not one of them. I have a friend who lives in a CT house designed by one of the Harvard five, also not my cup of tea.

By that logic, you can change the furniture too.

Like speakers, we all have our own tastes. To paraphrase Duke Ellington, "there are only two types of tastes in this world, good and bad".

·
Registered
6,318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyaDawn /forum/post/15559030

By that logic, you can change the furniture too.

Like speakers, we all have our own tastes. To paraphrase Duke Ellington, "there are only two types of tastes in this world, good and bad".

You can't change the house...

Well, unless you want to tear it down and build a new one, but then I wouldn't be "spending time in that house." I don't like modernist designs like that one, too sterile and cold for my tastes...

Besides which, it is much easier to bring a stereo system than to change all the furniture in the entire house.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts