AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I am not getting PM's to come up, and I know that I have gotten about 10 emails that I have PM's. Please email me at peter_m_wallace at hot mail dot com (put it all together). I still have a couple left but don't know any specifics from anyone. READ FURTHER ON - ALL OF THEM ARE ASSUREDLY SPOKEN FOR!

Also, if anyone has suggestions on any experiences with not being able to get to PM's please let me know. I do have a pop-up blocker that blocks scripts, but I put this site in as an acceptable site. This has only happened post SP2 and the Java SP.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ehhhh? The only reason I called them was to activate some of them for myself and I have a return shipping lael for the remaining ones and thought I woujls ask one more time - if no none wants no problem.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
PM's are accessable from the User CP without using a popup. Also most popup blockers allow you to configure the blocker to allow popups at some sites. I use google's search bar, and have to click "site popups allowed" to get it PM viewer from the new PM notice dialog to work.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sent email within a couple minutes of the original post...waiting to hear if they are still available

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
I didn't send you any emails.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I emailed you too for two.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got 25 responses, so since I only had 3 or 4 of these it is safe to say that they are spoken for out of the 25 emails. I am replying back to everyone as follows and will send another email tonight with a sensical way to respect the order of email, but to filter interested folks from people who want them.

Thanks for the email. I have gotten a crazy huge response. I’ll send out a group email today with an order, all the details, etc… I only have 3-4 left, and had about 25 responses so I want everyone to be realistic. I’ll also give some sample shipping prices. UPS is reasonable and I receive a discount, so I can’t see shipping being more than $11 or $12 insured in the continental US.

Look for my email later this evening and all the details on the very small number of these I have from a misorder.

Regards,

Peter

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got am email saying that I'd be getting an email specifying how he was going to be handling the emails, but I never got the email that he emailed me about getting. Anybody else?

·
Registered
238 Posts
icecow - how much just to ship the button and toss the covers in the neighbor's trash?

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mhargr03
cow, what did you mean by this...did i miss something?
It was an adaption of "The boy who called wolf"

MIS-Man has been all smiley hoping in and out of threads. Everyone knows he has 14 Replaytvs.

The legend is you catch a leprechaun you get a pot of gold or replaytv in this case.

Yet the word is he hadn't replied in the past like the boy who called wolf.

So I wrote

Look!

The Leprechaun who called Replay!

I thought it was self-evident enough, but no one understood my quip, which is the present trend.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by rtz
I got am email saying that I'd be getting an email specifying how he was going to be handling the emails, but I never got the email that he emailed me about getting. Anybody else?
Same.

See Leprechaun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.