AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at 2 channel pre-amps and the PCA-2 looks like a very nice unit. Can anyone that has one or knowledge of PS products comment on their quality. Also how important is the HCPS external power supply that I have seen with several units for sale.

I am defintely not an audiophile but would like to step up to a unit like the PCA-2 to experience better 2 channel listening. I will most likely have a Deneon 3808 along with the pre-amp (HT pass thru a must) I chose with my Parasound Halo A52 amp and Dynaudio Focus 140 speakers. Any thoughts would be appreciated
!

Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been looking at 2 channel pre-amps and the PCA-2 looks like a very nice unit. Can anyone that has one or knowledge of PS products comment on their quality. Also how important is the HCPS external power supply that I have seen with several units for sale.

I am defintely not an audiophile but would like to step up to a unit like the PCA-2 to experience better 2 channel listening. I will most likely have a Deneon 3808 along with the pre-amp (HT pass thru a must) I chose with my Parasound Halo A52 amp and Dynaudio Focus 140 speakers. Any thoughts would be appreciated
!

Thanks, Bill
Did youever get the PCA-2 preamp and/or the matching HCPS? Thoughts...?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts