AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alan/Dave: If this isn't kosher, nuke it.

I just wanted to make everyone aware of the AWESOME service at AVCable.com...I had 7 balanced/XLR cables shipping to me Next Day Air for arrival today and UPS dropped the ball in Dallas due to an "exception"...instead of getting them today as "guaranteed" by UPS, I wouldn't have them until "some time Monday," which put me in a huge bind (my installer is here Monday bright and early and no cables means no room tuning). I sent an e-mail to AVCable.com letting them know that their preferred shipper was asleep at the wheel, and lo and behold, they offered free of charge to resend the entire order for Saturday delivery to save the day. Then out of the blue, UPS called to say that word came down "from above" (God?!?) authorizing them to Saturday deliver all the deplayed Next Day Airs stuck in Dallas...this after telling me 3 times that there was no way, no how they could deliver before Monday. Funny how these things happen.

AVCable.com went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure I got what I needed, *when* I needed it, and a great price. I consider them the Stewart of cabling! :)

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I use avcable also:)

hip,hip well you no-

tommy

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
What a coincidence, just received my first order from them. Ordered a bunch of svideo cables and an vga cable. Holy cow, that vga cable using "miniature 75ohm digital cable by Gepco" is HUGE :). So far the svideo cables are great and at reasonable prices too..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.