AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody else tried or considered this setup? I have a 10' wide roll down screen in a 15' wide room, so keeping all of the speakers under it would be a nice option (though I am not committed to it - I have towers for the L/R at the moment).

Jay

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I think Mark mentioned that he tried this once at his house in China before the Rockets were released. As I recall he was impressed with the sound.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
He was over-the-top impressed...

:)

(really)...

All the best...

mls

·
Registered
108 Posts
Pardon the novice question but what are bigfeet? I have the Rockets and am figuring out how I will mount them myself.

Thank you

David

·
Registered
799 Posts
Only drawback I can think of is if you do stereo music at all the L & R Bigfeet may not present as well as a pair of 750's. Also two Bigfeet plus stands probably will cost you more than a pair of 750's. :D

PF

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. pmf, your concerns were about all that I could come up with too. However, I am tending more and more to listen to music using Logic 7 (via MC-1) so the matching three may very well be the ticket. Agreed on the stands - I have one Sound Anchor for the center (was dreaming of Ariels at the time) and they are not cheap. Would be perfect for a large speaker like the RSC200...

And David, Bigfoot is the nickname for the RSC200 center channel (it's big and a foot tall). I may be the first one with Bigfeet if I go this way!

Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.