AVS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,733 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny /forum/post/12936627

The only show worth watching on Mojo.

SOme of their new ones dont look bad. I started watching "Startup Junkies" and it wasnt half bad. They also have Wall Street Warriors (another good show) and Adventure Capitalist (looks interesting).

Three Sheets though is a great show, some people cant stant Zane, but he doesnt bother me. I wish they would get the thrid season done already I know as of his last blog post he was filiming in Russia. Both my fiance and I really like this show and have gotten others into it as well

·
Registered
673 Posts
Love this show, and I agree with what was mentioned above: it's the only thing on Mojo worth watching.

I'm definitely envious of Zane's life.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I also love Three Sheets. I liked Beer Nutz as well but it seems to be history except for reruns.

Zane has a similar show on FOOD, "Have Fork, Will Travel" that looks like it was filmed at the same time as the drinking shows. On the SD FOOD channel it is shown letterbox so I assume it was shot in HD. I haven't spotted it on FOOD-HD but I've only had that for a couple of months.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Three Sheets is great. I Bet You is truly degenerate fun. Those guys are nutty.

But what do you do if you are in NY and you want to get in. You are not going to do the hotel thing.

So the 1800 fee is steep.

·
Registered
20,733 Posts
For all of those that watch the show and are fans the new season starts on April 4th I believe
. From what I have read the season that has been filmed so far looks very interesting

·
Registered
828 Posts
the show is great! One of the few on MOJO that seems to be consistently funny. Zane goes for it which is exactly what is needed for that type of show to hold your interest. Wild On from E used to be like that (with the much-better-to-look-at Brooke Burke) because Brooke went all out. The replacement hosts were way to lame.

Beer Nutz looks good also but is kind of boring. Why have a show about beer if the hosts hardly drink any?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I don't really know where to put this, but Three Sheets was on Spike HD last night. And I really enjoyed it. It was my first time seeing it. It wasn't a new episode but it was one from 2008. It may of been one aired on Mojo.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedogg
I don't really know where to put this, but Three Sheets was on Spike HD last night. And I really enjoyed it. It was my first time seeing it. It wasn't a new episode but it was one from 2008. It may of been one aired on Mojo.
Lee,

Zane has a brand new show on HDNET called Drinking made easy. It's showing new episodes currently. If you like three sheets, you would like this as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts