·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wonder what size screens would be needed to get the maximum enjoyment, i.e. larger screens sitting back or smaller screens closer to the driver. Have the main screen larger than the side screens. Would plasma or LCD look better? What about 3 55" Sony SXRD rear projection. Build a stand for all 3 of them. That would rock

·
Registered
4,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyzfr6 /forum/post/0

I wonder what size screens would be needed to get the maximum enjoyment, i.e. larger screens sitting back or smaller screens closer to the driver. Have the main screen larger than the side screens. Would plasma or LCD look better? What about 3 55" Sony SXRD rear projection. Build a stand for all 3 of them. That would rock

It would rock my wallet alright. Man, I'd love to see this running on 3 screens in person sometime. I bet it's pretty wild.

I think 3 projectors and screens setup at the angles you want for the side views would be cool. Then, sit in the middle and drive like it's a real simulator.

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Can someone copy those pics and host them, I can't see em from work.

I have a lift top coffee table which I will be attaching the wheel to so the Pedals will be out in front of me like in a car. My coffee table is exactly like the one in this picture. I'll be sitting about 10 feet away from a 50" plasma.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetPreacher /forum/post/0

And completely incompatible with the Xbox 360 / Forza 2.

Unfortunately...

What he said...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.