AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of Steven Seagals better movies. I have every one of Master Seagals movies including this one. Which is your favorite

?:)

·
Registered
27,143 Posts
Above the Law!

·
Registered
728 Posts
All the Stephen Seagal movies I've wasted time sitting through (all 2 of them) are filth and I will not participate in this obscene, filthy post (wait a minute, I just did...)

I don't mean the funny, erotic, witty type of filth, but the boring other kind. So I would have to say my favorite is a tie between all the one I haven't seen yet :)

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Wow I thought Ticker was bad. My guilty pleasures are Hard to Kill and Under Seige.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Under Siege was about the only SS movie worth owning on DVD IMHO. He sure has gone downhill since that flick! Too many Oreo cookies or something :)

Petey

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it the matertial he's not privy to

because unlike Van Damme, Steve Seagal was given the title *Master* by other than american martial arts trainers. I think given a good script like Under Seige he is worth watching, to women he is tall and whatever women think about.

I don't ever watch "Fire Down Below" until I have seen chapter 10 where he takes on the biggest and meanest, "I was never hit so hard in my life" while Cotten was amazed watching this guy sweep up the dirt with these guys on the ground out cold. Then I go back to chapter 1 and watch it all over again.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.