AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to start with, how incredible everyone is on this site. Each and every person more than willing to offer great advice and help out each other. I'd like to repay, in a small way, all the great ideas people have posted.

My girlfriend clogged my kitchen drain line and I had to tear out finished walls to repair it. Gave me a great excuse to finally build a concession area next to my theater room. I started with building black velvet fabric panels lining where I'm going to build the concession area out. See pictures.

Next I'm almost finished with the ticket booth. See pictures. I priced ones that I was looking for and they wanted 3-4 grand. I can build anything, just about, I'd like to think I can. I wasn't going to pay that. So I started reading this site at work for 10 hours a day. Found such great ideas. Picked one that I loved and mashed it with the idea in my head.

I'm going to NYC this weekend and while down their I will be buying 2 fusion escapes from roman. Need more seating and these truly are the best out there for the money.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have the trim drying no time to install. Work called. Almost finish with the ticket booth. Have the letters and intercom ordered. Ordered the silver screen carpet by joy. Ordered the 4oz Paragon cineplex popcorn machine and refrigerator.

Still have to build the candy/concession area. Few more weeks I'll be done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.