AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff sizemore /forum/post/12940217

Is tiger direct an authorized dealer? Has anyone on this forum bought from them? What was your expereince like?

They are owned by Systemax PC and in the process of buying many of the CompUSA stores going bankrupt. I've bought items in the past that weren't TV's and no problems in my experience. We're not allowed to link or tell you where to buy per rules but you can check most on-line retailors reviews/ratings here:

http://www.resellerratings.com/

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
They sell brand new and refurbished products. However, they are specified within the product title. Yes they are reputable company.

Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
I live nearby their warehouse and you can shop there. Its a cluster mess everytime I go there. It very hodgepodge. They have a "tv room" setup which is basically just a dark room with a few tv's in it. I don't usually shop there unless I need an item TODAY. Alot of times their prices aren't as good as other online retailers so I only use them in a pinch. And plus their employees at the store are TERRIBLE. They'll sit there and have a conversation with themselves right when you are standing there for help and they'll look at you and then just turn their backs on you and carry on.. VERY frustrating to say the least. That's why amazon and newegg get all my business.

Zack

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff sizemore /forum/post/12940217

Is tiger direct an authorized dealer?

An authorized dealer of what? It is much easier to answer the question if we knew what you are refering to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts